- How do I place an order?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you have money back guarantee?
- What are your network connections?
- What is bandwidth?
- What is your policy on bandwidth?
- What is your server specs?
- What are the software applications available in your servers? What are they for?
- Are any e-commerce solutions available or included?
- Do you have anonymous FTP, Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet?
- Can I upgrade my hosting plan? What are the fees for this?
1. How do I place an order?
You can place an order at email@example.com via email.
Our staff will contact you shortly. Please let us know the following information when placing an order to speed up account creation process.
Do you wish to register domain with us?
If you already have a domain, let us know which domain will be used?
Which plan are you interested in?
How many months do you wish to pay?
Which method of payment are you using?
2. What methods of payment do you accept?
NeonHQ accepts all major credit cards via PayPal.
Customers need to have a PayPal account.
You can also pay via interbank fund transfer if you are in Singapore.
At this time we do not accept cheques and we do not provide invoices.
3. Do you have money back guarantee?
We have 14 days money back guarantee.
If at any point of time you decide not to go with us within the first 14 days of your signup, we will refund you your money via paypal.
If you have prepaid your payment, we will also refund you for the months that you have not used.
4. What are your network connections?
NeonHQ is dedicated to bring its subscribers the best value on the internet.
Our servers run on powerful 155megabit OC3 lines.
Our Network is multi-homed to redundant upstream backbone providers.
In the event of a failure with one provider, we will still be operating and connected through our other upstream provider.
5. What is bandwidth?
Bandwidth is the amount of data transfer of your web site, ftp and email.
You may check your bandwidth usage by logging into admin of your site.
6. What is your policy on bandwidth?
We limit your transfer rate to the amount of bandwidth per month as stated in your hosting plan.
We will try to email you to let you know when you are approaching your bandwidth transfer limit.
We might suspend your site when your bandwidth is overquota but we will give an allowance of 100MB bandwidth of overquota.
If your site's bandwidth is overquota by more than 100MB, additional charges may apply.
7. What is your server specs?
Intel Pentium 4, 2.0GHz speed.
8. What are the software applications available in your servers? What are they for?
Our servers has Apache, Sendmail, Perl, Frontpage98/2000 Extensions and PHP4.
Following are brief explanations of each.
Apache is the web serving software of Linux.
Sendmail is the server's mail software. With Sendmail you can set up mail accounts, forwarding of mail and can add mail accounts.
Perl is a standard scripting language that allows you to program cgi scripts.
PHP is another scripting language that allows you to program server side scripts.
9. Are any e-commerce solutions available or included?
At this point we do not include an e-commerce solution. However, we have osCommerce in one of the preinstalled scripts
but we do not provide support for 3rd party applications.
10. Do you have anonymous FTP, Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet?
In order to provide our clients with secure and reliable server, we do not provide these options.
These options might slow down servers and make it easier to be attacked.
11. Can I upgrade my hosting plan? What are the fees for this?
You can upgrade your hosting plan at any time.
To upgrade your plan, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be no additional fees incurred except for charges of the upgraded plan.